Special Chinjung Mom service is available for the both precious children and mothers
Happy pregnancy, healthy childbirth Chinjung Mom with 13-years of experience in postpartum care experience will be always with you
Newborn Baby Care Program
Motherhood Wellness Care Program
Postpartum Care Equipment Utilization Program
With great joy, we’re thrilled to share that the esteemed director of Gangnam Yonsei Child and Youth Counseling Center is extending a warm welcome to all mothers by opening a new branch of Chinjung Mom right here in the United States. This expansion is a testament to our commitment to providing even more families with the exceptional care and support that mother and our lovely and precious newborn deserve. We can’t wait to embark on this new journey with you!
Chinjung Mom care teams boast a lineup of over 80 distinguished experts, each holding a master’s or doctoral degree, and often more, in their respective fields. Their extensive expertise, garnered over two decades of professional theory application and hands-on clinical experience with infants and toddlers, stands as a testament to their exceptional proficiency.
Chinjung Mom postpartum manager
1. Permanent resident, citizen, background check, vaccination completed
2. A postpartum care worker with good character who has passed a psychological test by a clinical psychologist
3. More than 5-10 years of experience in postpartum care
4. Korean Ministry of Health and Welfare education program + American postpartum care program based on American postpartum care culture
5. Systematic, professional and differentiated programs based on professional theories and practices of early childhood development
Chinjung Mom Administrator
1. Psychotherapy, speech therapy, infant development specialist. With 25 years of experience
2. 13 years of operation in the United States, Serving Nationwide